About Costa Rica
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!
Costa Rica is one of the oldest democracies in Latin America with more than 100 years of political stability. With no standing army, this Land of Peace welcomes dental tourists every day.
From the Caribbean to the Pacific, you will find beautiful beaches, rain forests, tropical jungles, cloud forests, volcanoes, and plenty of adventure! The country is roughly 51 square kilometers of nature and culture.
Here are just a few ideas to make your trip to Costa Rica unforgettable:
- Coffee Tours: Check out the Doka Coffee tour and take a little taste test, too!
- Arenal Volcano: Hot springs and an active volcano – so much to see and experience. The Nayara Hotel and Spa is hidden away in the heart of Arenal Volcano National Park.
- Poas Volcano: Whether you decide to stay the night, or just want a beautiful tour of waterfall gardens, Poas Peace Lodge is the place to go.
- Turtle Nesting in Ostional: The Ostional Wildlife Refuge protects marine turtle species, such as the Olive Ridley (Lora) and Leatherback (Baula) at Playa Ostional on the Nicoya Peninsula Costa Rica.
- Zip Lining and Horseback Riding: Ocean Ranch Park Eco-Adventure Tours offers horseback riding, canopy zipline, extreme canyoning, waterfall rappel, ATV tours, and sport fishing tours just outside of Jaco.
VISIT THE ALAJUELA PROVINCE:
There are many amazing places to visit in this province. Some of its most beautiful attractions are:
- The Poás Volcano and La Paz Waterfalls Gardens featuring over 100 species of animals and the biggest butterfly farm in Costa Rica.
- The Northern Plains has hot springs, waterfalls, and the marvelous Arenal Volcano; an active volcano with views of the lava flows and red hot boulders.
VISIT THE CARTAGO PROVINCE:
Cartago offers a combination of mountains, volcanoes and white water rafting. You can also visit a variety of national parks like:
- Zapantí National Park
- Irazú Volcano National Park
- Guayabo National Monument
If you are looking for beautiful beaches, then a visit to the “Gold Coast” of Costa Rica is in order. Guanacaste is known for sun and fun. Enjoy the beautiful beaches, sport-fishing, surfing and sun. Rio Celeste is one of the main attractions that is a must-see while you visit Guanacaste.
Beaches and Beach Towns to visit:
- Playa Conchal
- Playa Hermosa
VISIT THE HEREDIA PROVINCE:
From rivers to canopies, flowers to birds, you’ll find an abundance of nature in the “Flower Province” of Heredia. Most of the province is dedicated to agriculture – with farmers growing coffee, vegetables, sugar cane, fruit, corn and beans. There is also dairy-farming, flower and plant exportation.
If you take a trip to Poas Volcano, you can stop on the road along the way to sample some of the delicious strawberries and plums that are sold along the side of the road. It’s also fun to stop at the roadside “sodas” or cafes, have a coffee and try some of the local cheese that is produced in the area.
VISIT THE LIMÓN PROVINCE:
Limón is located along the northern area of Costa Rica and offers some very unique beaches and wildlife tours. Tortuguero National Park and the Bri Bri Indians Reserve, with the largest indigenous tribe in the country, offer you experiences that you won’t find anywhere else.
If you plan on visiting Tortuguero – which we highly recommend – you will need to make arrangements for travel. It is located on a sandbar separated by a river and the Caribbean Sea and is isolated from the mainland. You can easily book a flight on an in-country airline and in 40 minutes you are in a jungle paradise.
Puntarenas offers some of the greatest bio-diversity in all of Costa Rica. One day you can be at the beach in Mal Pais, Montezuma or Tambor; and the next day you can be riding in a rainforest tram or walking the hanging bridges in Monteverde wearing a raincoat.
A wide range of activities are available:
- Rainforest Trams
- Crocodile Tours
- Swimming with Dolphins
- Manuel Antonio National Par
- Cabo Blanco Nature Reserve
- Corcovado National Park near Drake Bay
- Piedras Blancas National Park near Golfito
VISIT THE PROVINCE OF SAN JOSÉ:
San José is the hub of Costa Rica in the Central Valley and the nation’s largest city. From theater to fine dining, San José offers cultural experiences comparable to many other big cities. Attend the symphony or ballet at the National Theater, cheer on the Costa Rica soccer team at the National Stadium, indulge in a delicious meal at one of the many international restaurants, or wander the market place to pick up souvenirs and handicrafts. The list goes on and on.
ASK OUR DENTIST AND TEAM A QUESTION OR GET AN ESTIMATE
We’ll do everything we can to make sure that your experience is one that will make you come back to see us again.
A BEAUTIFUL SMILE IS A CONFIDENT SMILE
Confidental Guarantee of Dental Services
Top Dental Clinic in San Jose
email@example.com Call us: CR (506) 2231-4014 - 2231-0976 - USA & CANADA (954) 727-5371 / 239-300-6726. © Copyrights CONFIDENTALCR 2019. All rights reserved.