This is the most recent information from dental implants in Costa Rica, concerning the capabilities of dental tourism in Costa Rica.
We are sorry to inform we are temporarily closing our dental center in order to protect public health and in response to the request of the Ministry of Health, due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) global pandemic. Here are some of the common questions we are receiving from patients like you:
- Can I travel to Costa Rica now and get my treatment today?
- Unfortunately not, the borders are closed until April 13 for non-residents. Borders will reopen on April 13th, so we can help you schedule for the second half of April and after, and we will be updating you with all the official information you can make the best decision for your health.
- How is the situation of Coronavirus in Costa Rica right now?
- Costa Rica has one of the most robust healthcare systems in the world and our authorities are well prepared for the crisis, with a strong vigilance system. There are 2 reported deaths and 152 to confirmed cases (Updates on March 23).
- Where can I get the latest information concerning dental implants in Costa Rica
- If you want to receive the latest update on when you can schedule your visit to Costa Rica, please send us an email to email@example.com or add us to Whatsapp +506 8504 8409. We will keep you posted.
We hope you are staying safe and we look forward to seeing you in Costa Rica in the following weeks. Stay optimistic!
Dr. José Garita
Helpful resources to follow the global situation:
Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU): global dashboard with the latest official information on Coronavirus cases.
American Dental Association Resources we are following.